A DIFFERENT WORLD
The GODDESS TEMPLE of Orange County is the only temple of its kind in the world. Located in Southern California, The TEMPLE is a beautiful, multi-roomed sacred space devoted to honoring and celebrating the first form of spirituality expressed by humanity: Goddess. This most ancient, wise and loving religion of the earth honors and recognizes Woman as the natural spiritual authority for the world.
SEE The TEMPLE! Click on "Virtual Tour."
RESOURCES to HELP YOU
E-mail info@GoddessTempleOC.org with your request for more information:
1) Receive in-person spiritual support, wonderful wisdom and sacred sisterhood every week: attend Sunday Services 11-12:30 pm at The GODDESS TEMPLE—free
2) Be part of a unique spiritual community: receive weekly notices of events; add your name to our e-mail list—free
3) Join the Facebook pages “Queen of Your Realm” and “Goddess Temple of Orange County” –free
4) Receive “The Queen's Council” —a weekly e-mail of fascinating insights and real help for a woman’s daily life in the real world--$20/month by credit card only ($10 to Temple members)
5) Support what you believe in: become a member of The GODDESS TEMPLE of Orange County -- $25/month (ask for list of benefits of membership) --all genders may be members
6) Get personalized one-on-one help for your life; arrange for personal counseling--$150/hour (discounts for Temple members)
7) Take the “Queen of Your Realm” online course—a twelve-week life-changer to fully understand a woman’s Queen aspect-- $348 (discounts for Temple members)
8) Invite Ava to speak to your group
9) Contact us for more help – info@GoddessTempleOC.org or call 949/651-0564
The TEMPLE OFFERS YOU ...
* a spiritual home, a place for your personal devotions ...
* a center of historical education, teaching the world about the most ancient religion of humanity, "Goddess" ... and
* life-changing and soulful sacred ceremony
1) A SPIRITUAL HOME --The TEMPLE is open to the public three days a week for prayer, meditation and personal devotions, and offers weekly spiritual services also open to the public. Fourth Sundays each month is open to all genders and ages, all other Sundays for women and girls over 13.
OPEN TO PUBLIC for PERSONAL DEVOTIONS, PRAYER, MEDITATION and VIEWING--all visitors welcome, women, men, families, school classes
FRIDAYS: 12 noon to 8 pm--take a welcome respite from work ... every Friday from 5 to 7:30 pm, enjoy the "VENUS HOUR" --the "goddess happy hour" with free libations, snacks, music, film and more. MEET YOUR FRIENDS at THE TEMPLE!
SATURDAYS 12 noon to 5 pm
Please click on "Virtual Tour" to see the rooms of The GODDESS TEMPLE.
SUNDAY GODDESS SERVICES
SUN: 10 am doors open to 2 pm, with Sunday Services 11-12:30 pm -- FOURTH SUNDAYS for all genders, all other Sundays for women only-- a vibrant experience of numinous oneness, devotional prayer and spiritual education.
Sunday Services follows the cycles of the Moon:
Dark Moon--meditative, quiet, prayerful
Brightening Moon (waxing)--energizing, learning, growing
Full Moon--celebratory, joyful, expansive
Deepening Moon (waning) -- expressive, intuitive, empowering
SPIRITUAL SUPPORT PRODUCTS
A variety of spiritual support products is available in Reception for purchase for personal use and gift giving. Most objects handcrafted by women of The TEMPLE.
See "STORE" for list of products, descriptions and purchasing online.
2) SPIRITUAL and HISTORICAL EDUCATION --The TEMPLE offers weekly devotional services, classes, workshops and presentations on a diverse range of spiritual matters, as well as "The GODDESS ANTIQUITIES COLLECTION," a permanent set of exhibits educating visitors on the largely suppressed history of goddess spirituality celebrated by human beings from ancient times to the present.
GODDESS ANTIQUITIES COLLECTION
On permanent display at The TEMPLE are collections of originals and reproductions of goddess statues and artifacts, telling the fascinating story of humanity's first, all-inclusive and most compassionate spirituality.
For a look at just a few exhibits, click on "GODDESS ANTIQUITIES COLLECTION."
QUEEN TEACHINGS for WOMEN (TM) with Presiding Priestess AVA
The unique contribution to human potential by Presiding Priestess Ava is provided to the worldwide women's community through her set of original teachings: "Queen of Your Realm: Life as it was always meant to be" (TM). The Queen Teachings (TM) illuminate "The Queen Archetype in Woman" (the archetype most missing in modern women today), and clearly explain why the return of her Queen Power is essential for every woman's happiness. The QUEEN TEACHINGS (TM) are given through individual classes, private counseling, and yearly retreats and cruises where each woman learns how to better be "Queen of Her Realm." (TM) Ava also usually incorporates elements of The QUEEN TEACHINGS (TM) in her spiritual leadership in Sunday Services every week.
For more information on The Queen Teachings for Women (TM) click on "QUEEN TEACHINGS" (TM)
DIVERSE SPIRITUAL EDUCATION
Also presenting and teaching at The TEMPLE are the Temple Naiad Priestess Initiates, adept in many areas of spirituality: Amina, Mata and Noelle, as well as many Melissae Priestesses offering classes on matriarchal metaphysics, goddess spirituality, magic, dance, yoga and more.
See "The PRIESTESSES" for a quick view of our wonderful staff, the women and men who serve The TEMPLE.
LOCAL and VISITING TEACHERS and PERFORMERS
The TEMPLE also is a sacred home for the spiritual wisdom of many popular teachers from the local community, such as Charlotte Cressey, Rev. Lisa Lockhart, and Nita Rubio, as well as visiting teachers from around the world such as Vicki Noble, Vajra Ma, Z Budapest, Max Dashu, Alessandra Belloni, Ruth Barrett, Kathy Jones, and Doreen Virtue.
See "CALENDAR" for individual classes, teachings, concerts and events.
3) SACRED CEREMONY and RITUAL --The TEMPLE is a place for both personal, private ceremony and public ceremony.
PUBLIC CEREMONY and RITUAL
We offer unique ceremony tied to the seasons for a total of eight Holy Days a year. Seven of the seasonal rituals are open to women and girls, one is open to all genders.
Click on "RITUAL and CEREMONY" to learn more.
This beautiful Temple is created to support your personal ceremony and rituals of life passage, including baby blessings, moon rituals, marriage/commitment ceremonies/handfastings, divorce rituals, funerals and memorial services and more. Book The TEMPLE for your sacred event.
See "BOOKING the TEMPLE" to book your class, event or ceremony.
WELCOME to YOUR TEMPLE!
Whatever your faith, The GODDESS TEMPLE of Orange County is a unique and beautiful space
We look forward to celebrating with you joyfully the ancient truth that "All is One, All is Sacred, All is Eternal!" Blessed be.
Enter your name and e-mail address below to begin receiving once-a-week e-mails about our public events, news and offerings ...
... enjoy the SLIDE SHOW of GODDESS IMAGES at BOTTOM of PAGE ...
Sign up for Membership TODAY!
The GODDESS TEMPLE of Orange County
empowering Woman as the world's natural spiritual authority
The Priestesses joyfully welcome you to your temple!
Enjoy the slide show of beautiful goddess images,
ancient and modern, below ....
Enjoy the slide show of beautiful goddess images,
ancient and modern, below ....
Left: "ACHEULIAN GODDESS" The most ancient figure carved by humans of which we know depicts a mother or goddess figure, found in the Golan Heights, shaped from rock by our ancestors between 1/4 million to 3/4 million years ago. Until the past few decades, the famous Willendorf Goddess (center), carved of bone some 30,000 years ago, was held to be the earliest human-crafted work of art and veneration. The Acheulian Goddess predates Willendorf by an amazing quarter-million years, and may be as old as 800,000 years. Center: "EARTH MOTHER of WILLENDORF" About 25,000 --30,000 years old. Found near Willendorf, Austria. Feet pointed to push into earth to stand upright. This is not a "venus" fertility figure as most modern archaeologists have asserted, but rather a female power figure. This is not the nubile body of a fertile young woman, but rather that of an older female in her Queen years (45-65), who leads the tribe with the authority and wisdom of maturity. Right: "GODDESS of LAUSSEL" Also about 25,000 years old. About a foot and a half high, limestone bas-relief of goddess/female painted with red ochre. Dordogne, southwestern France. Goddess points to belly, from which all human life comes, and holds horn with thirteen marks, probably representing the female monthly moontime. These are the representations of the oldest religion of all humanity--Goddess.